Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WHOA it's been a long time

HELLO WORLD!!!!
Are you out there?

Dear Family, Friends and others that read this blog.
I am sincerely sorry for the length of time that it has taken me to get a new post up.
Thanks for checking back...
It is inexcusable the amount of time that has past....and my lack of posting has been sitting like a big fat black cloud over my head for weeks.
But! I am back and planning and am motivated to load this cyber-journal of space full of things to amuse you, or at the very least provide you with pictures of my adorable 2 year old.

I love you and have missed you ALL!

You can expect!
Madison Marathon Highlights!
Finnegan Update: Notes from the field of being a 2 year old
What I've been Reading
Army Adventures 2009

And we have a fun weekend planned so I hope to take tons of pictures to show you all.

I also am going to try and blog more often....just in general, and am hoping to adhere to some type of schedule so I don't get stumped or bored. I have said this before....but this time I mean it.

I love my friend Emily's Wordless Wednesday's and want to copy her. And I love how she struggles to make it with no words...(that would also be my problem I am sure).

Who knows. I am also rambling...a sure sign I haven't done this in awhile.
SO for now.
Peace out, and here are some photos to tide you over...more to come soon!


And just because I laughed out loud at this:

7 comments:

Greta Hanson said...

One Word Wednesday: Alleluia.

emily said...

i'm glad you are back. i heart you. and, i HEART that beautiful boy of yours. he's SO BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA for the Blog...I agree with Greta!! ALLELUIA!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

How about 2 word Thursday?
Finally, Hooray!!!!
Missed the blog, miss you even more, Love, MOm

Anonymous said...

Hi. Welcome to this blog thing. I know you are new here. When posting for the first time like this you should really included a picture of a cherry for virgin bloggers...
Welcome back. I'll check back in 6 months to see the next update :)
Uncle Todd

Maggie said...

I concur...you were missed...and it's nice to have you back! That pic of Finn and Nick is adorable!

Anonymous said...

WAY TOOOOOOOOOOO LONG RME...BUT I UNDERSTAND......TOF