Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Heart the Internet

I need some regular blogging topics. ( TWO posts in one NIGHT!) WOO.
Things to keep me posting, often.
Emily does Wordless Wednesdays...which I love, and don't even have the time to COPY off of her.
Might start doing that.....
But for now.
Look forward to - I Heart the Internet posts

Last night while spending way too much time online I came across this AWESOME web site that allows you to do random, tacky and BLING A LICIOUS things to photos.

Exhibit A:


Oh yes.
This will not be the last from THIS site, I can promise you that.
And I just HAPPENED to have the most perfect photo - Greta's gangsta excitement over her Hubs Fries.
Still making me laugh!
Even if I'm the only one... :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now 2 are laughing.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

That is a HOOT!!! I want Hub Fries right now!!!

Busy farming today!

dad

Anonymous said...

Now 3 are laughing. What a great way to start the day! Love, Mom

Greta Hanson said...

Like I said...Payback is a BEEOTCH

Anonymous said...

I HEART New Blog Posts!!! See you all tomorrow, Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello.........how many times are you going to make us check your blog? How about a quick photo opt or update before you leave for AT?
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

ditto from iowa on your mom's request...where's the blog TOF

Anonymous said...

Chrysler dodge toyota, I check the blog and dust flys out of my monitor at me, hard to type, can't breath, too dusty, cobwebs not good, can't see....
Uncle Todd