Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Days and Nights

If I seem a little bit more frantic these days it's because of work.
I honestly think if I survive this next year of my life it will be a miracle.
I am trying REALLY hard to take it one day, week at a time.
But with 6 events in as many weeks, with the BIG SHOW topping it all off, the bookstore on the horizon, it is enough to make my head spin, clean the house at 6 am, and feel the need to run for days.

Printers Row Lit Fest is the biggest event I work on all year.
It's amazing. Amazing to work on, amazing for our organization.
It's like the Super Bowl of Open Books events.

Thought I would share with you the Cause Marketing video I helped work on to spread awareness about Printers Row and Open Books!

It's a great reminder of why I work my ass off. Why I care so much about what I do, even if it tends to make me crazy some times. The price you pay to help people :-) I'll take crazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice video. Keep on keeping on. YOU are making a difference in the world. Great work on shutterbugging.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Good Video Rebecca!!! Maybe you can do a cool video of the crappie adventures this summer..Starring Little Len, Crappie guide...:)))

Have a good day!
Dad

Debra Fiterman said...

I am sitting here at my desk crying and I have no idea why! What you do is amazing...keep it up sister. Did you make this video? It is awesome!

Becca said...

Awww! I'm glad you all liked the video so much. I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Debra to answer your question, no I didn't "make" in the sense of actually editing it together, but I did help provide the statistics and helped shape the messaging.

Clearly I need to learn how to do it though! Love being able to share what I do with people in this way.