Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Bunnies

Before the Easter Holiday is completely gone from all of our minds I thought I would share a few fun photos I took of some bunnies this weekend.

Greta Bunny

Finny Bunny


Weezer! Bunny
Grandma and Grandpa Bunny


Wind-up Bunny


Here are a couple of my other favorite photos from the holiday weekend!



This has been a very busy week and a very BIZARRE week. I have been taking advantage of my extra free time to even work MORE than normal - as Finnegan has been in WI with Mom and Dad for a long visit as Nick and I both prepare to leave the state of IL this weekend, each for our own athletic endeavors.

It is just unbelievably strange having him gone. The complete rhythm of life is just slightly skewed. It is so QUIET.

When we went for tacos tonight, a small boy cracked his head on a chair and was just howling, in so much pain, that he made that cry...you know the one where it seems like they are going to hold their breath, mid-cry for EVER....until it cracks and the screaming begins again.

It brought me to tears. Because I miss even THOSE moments.

I am so looking forward to spending time with one of my dearest friends, going out of town, running another race, relaxing, hopefully eating lots of food, shopping, massage all of the good girl stuff.

I am so looking forward to Nick's successes in Florida at his big BIG competition. He has been training SO hard, and deserves this win more than anyone I could imagine.

But I MOST look forward to having Finnegan back home. I know he is having a GREAT time with my parents, and that is wonderful, but I'm eager to have him back ;)

I will blog tomorrow about some of his favorite Viroqua activities, to give you all a glimpse of what I am sure they are busy doing during his stay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finn is doing great in Vernon County!!! I have him playing Euchre at Liberty in the childrens division!!! I'm sure he is going to be glad to see his mom and dad!!
Good luck to both of you this weekend!!

Dad

Greta Hanson said...

P.S. That is a Weezer bunny...Finn would be disappointed that you don't know his favorite cat.

I love the bubble pic...

Becca said...

Yikes! My BAD! I certainly won't be allowed to forget that cats name when Finn gets home, I'm sure....he'll probably be in so disappointed to leave his beloved Weezer ;)

Anonymous said...

It is Monday morning and I decided to come back to work a day early because the house was so quiet. We DID have a great week and I can't thank you and Nick enough for letting Finn come and stay with us. The weather was great and the days went fast. Happy reunion tomorrow morning after your return. Congrats on the great time for your 1/2, Love, Mom