Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Buds

I was so thrilled to have Greta fly in for a visit this past weekend.
It is always so so nice to have her HERE.
To be near her anywhere is wonderful....and as she mentions in HER post from the weekend....it is not hard to daydream what it would be like if she moved here :)

But what is nice for MYSELF....is even nicer for Finn.
As he gets older, it is easy to see a special bond forming between the two of them.
There are always laughs, new tricks taught and learned, and candy shared.
And this time, when seeing Greta off to the airport, some sad tears as she had to leave.

Here are just a few of my favorite photos of the dynamic duo that I took this weekend.



8 comments:

emily said...

great photos. i LOVE the 2nd to last one. adorable.

Anonymous said...

Gotta have a favorite auntie!!! Finn couldn't pick a better one!!

See ya guys on Friday!
dad

Nate Hanson said...

Those two are so freaking cute! I know I am biased, but seriously, look at them!

Greta Hanson said...

awwww...good post Bec.

I love me my Finn.

Becca said...

Come on now Dad! You can't start an Auntie War! Finn is lucky to have TWO amazing Aunts. And two aunts that are BOTH amazing.....They are both his favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new "Finn and I" photo at Navy Pier. I'd like a copy of that one. Can't wait to see you - 3 days and counting. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Of course Finn has two great Aunties!!! Greta on the Ekern side, Erin on the Keaty side!! GO SOX!!!

Stacey said...

that's so sweet. where does greta live?