Monday, April 26, 2010

Cousin Time

Before this slips TOO far off of the list of recent events, I would like to share some photos from a recent brunch date with cousins Meghan and Emily.
I always look forward to catching up with these girls, and appreciate Meghan working us into her action packed schedule when she came back to the CHI from the LOU :)

The Girls picked a GREAT spot to eat:

FRUSHI - (sushi like rolls made from fruit flavored rice and delicious fruit!)

FRUITY PEBBLE BABYCAKES w/fruity pebble infused BUTTER - for Finn


CINNAMON ROLL PANCAKES for ME ;)

And the only thing better than the food was the company.
I always love catching up with the girls.
They are at such a fun, different stage in life than I happen to be. And hearing about all that is going on reminds me of all the things I miss and don't miss about being younger.
And there is not much I don't miss.....
Can't wait to see them both again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 2 posts on 1 day. Keep up the good work! Great photo's, wish I could have been there. Mom

Meghan said...

We had so much fun with you guys too!! I tell everyone at work about Finn daily...that kid is just too darn smart! Miss you already!

Nancy E. said...

Love the new photo of you and Finn. Mom

Steph said...

Oh my fruitty pebbles. Take me there. My mouth is WATERING ;)

Nancy E. said...

It has been a whole month!!! What do your readers need to do to get a new blog post? Plead. Beg. Cry.????
Done,
Done,
and DONE!
New blog - PLEASE
Love, Mom