Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I Can See From My Bed

It has arrived :)
My new digital camera. (sigh)
I would be remiss if I didn't admit to the chills I received as the lens clicked into place.
Or the thrill of the shutter whooshing shut and the battery charged hum of the photo appearing on my screen.
Or the slight cramp in my hand I've already gotten from endless photo snapping.
Or the slight cramp in my eyeball from looking through the viewfinder.
Just some more muscles to train.

The whole family got involved, posing...realizing that they were ALL going to be seeing a lot more of this large black thing.



Thrilled! Can't you tell?



Even the dog! So excited for me....so nice.



So I thought....I've had this thing out of the box for a couple of hours. I am loading the software on the computer....checking out all the basics...what shall my FIRST photo assignment be....I want to see what this thing CAN DO! WOO!
I decided on:
What I Can See From My Bed.
The first photo installment by one Rebecca Mae Keaty

More photos than you could EVER care to lay eyes on coming soon.









11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camera should get good use this weekend!!! Have a safe trip! See ya tomorrow!

dad

emily said...

great! welcome to a whole new level. it's a blast.

Anonymous said...

oh how i love the print with the angels on yellow. where can i get one? great for my little girls' room...

Greta Hanson said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to see gobs and gobs of Finnegan photos!

Anonymous said...

yo shutterbug...need the 411 on the machine...DVT, SLR, Chrome spinners, RAM chip ROM chip, WOM chip, pixels in a mega sort of way, etc
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

sorry I forgot to ask, does this camera do any ass handing?
Uncle Todd

Nate Hanson said...

Ooh Ooh I want one!

Anonymous said...

I totally hear you on the camera, girl! I got one last fall and LOVE it!!! That lamp pic is fabulous... well done. I look forward to seeing what that baby can do. : ) Miss you,
gina

Norbyah said...

awesome becca! i can't wait to see more.
xo

Debra Fiterman said...

I want your dog.

Anonymous said...

OK,OK!!! I THINK THAT CAMERA CAN DO MORE THAN MY OLD "BROWNIE"...I CAN HEAR THE $ CHA-CHING$ COMING ...SOMEONE IS GOING TO GO INTO THE DEEP PART OF THE POOL AND GO WHOLE HOG WITH PHOTOGRAPHY...YES, IT WILL HAPPEN...LOOK FORWARD TO LOTS OF PICS!!! TOF