Sunday, February 15, 2009

Finnegan Fix

I'm back everyone! Sorry for the delay.
I have been VERY busy working the past week. Many many hours....and I've been sick. NEVER fun.
All good stuff though....I was at this massive conference for the Association of Writers & Writers Programs. Heard some good readings, learned more about the publishing industry, made some important contacts for Open Books.
Being surrounded by all of those writers has ME inspired to write more. Here I presume. But alas, tonight will not be the night. I am exhausted.

Tomorrow it is back to work.
Tuesday I drive to Madison for the day to perform for 3,400 troops leaving for Iraq.
Wednesday and Thursday - work!
And then off for a long weekend with the family to The Dells! :0 WOOT

I know Greta was needing her Finny photo update so here are some pics I took tonight at bath time. My NEW AMAZING FANCY camera is on it's way! Can't wait. Should be here this week.

As you can see Finn is getting quite brave and sassy in the tub. Should be a fun time at the water park since he seems to be getting braver.

A video wraps up this post....this ALMOST rivals Emily's Emmett tumble and roll....as you will see Finn wipe out.....hilarious.
Have a great week!










ALL CLEAN!

6 comments:

emily said...

oh. that was... rad. good times, mama. good times.

Greta Hanson said...

Awww...that totally made my night. I checked your blog like 20 minutes ago and none of your past posts were coming up so I was very excited that that meant new Finn photos were coming! :) I LOVED the little pot belly..and can't believe Finn didn't start crying. CANNOT wait for the Dells! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

nice job spielberging.
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Yea for the 'ideo...Looks like Finn is ready for water time this weekend..

Dad

Anonymous said...

Finn looks so much older now with so many teeth when he smiles. All I could think of as the video was rolling and progressing was chipped tooth or forehead stitches!
As always, Love, Mom
Can't wait to see you all,

Anonymous said...

HEY..THE FINN-MAN LOOKS GREAT IN THE BUFF BUT I HOPE YOU REMEMBER HIS SUIT FOR THE DELLS...REMEMBER WHEN THE "GIRLS" WENT TO WAUSAU AND WE HAD TO HUNT DOWN A SUIT FOR GERTIE???IN JANUARY!!!!... BUT WE FOUND ONE...AND SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO SWIM IM,GOD FORBID, HER UNDERWEAR!!! AND REMEMBER "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PARKING HERE" AND "DON'T PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THERE"...AND NOW YOU CAN MAKE NEW MEMORIES WITH FINN...WITH THAT GREAT CAMERA TOO....TOF