Monday, February 23, 2009

M is for Many Days Late with this Post

My dear blogging friend Emily played this game awhile back, and so did my sis, and Emily so nicely assigned me the glorious letter "M" so I happily write down now, although tardy:
10 things I love that begin with the letter "M."



  1. Moms - I love my Mom certainly, she is awesome and there are so many of her abilities I aspire to obtain. I love being a Mom....I always knew I would and I feel so satisfied and happily overwhelmed by the task, I absolutely LOVE it. I love other Moms! I love seeing other Moms in action and marvel at motherly similarities and differences.
  2. Music - I love music. All kinds really. I can remember the Christmas I got my first cassette tape Walkman. Man I thought life was OVER in the best way possible. I remember how amazing the isolation of hearing nothing but...(Walk Like An Egyptian maybe?) and tuning out the world. I love making music. I feel very fortunate to still be playing my saxophone regularly...and can't wait to take up the piano again now that we have one in our home.
  3. Movies - This is another no-brainer. I LOVE watching movies. I think I just miss having more time to do so. I am on a mission to try and catch up and watch all of the Oscar nominated performances of 2008.
  4. Marshmallows - Dang. This list is already tough. Marshmallows! I do love them! Dunkin Doughnuts used to have marshmallow as one of their flavor syrups. I used to get it EVERY DAY. Loved that stuff. It no longer exists (moment of silence here). Marshmallows are a frequent mix-in option at Cold Stone creamery. I LOVE SMORES - key ingredient: marshmallows.
  5. The Moon - I think the moon is cool. I always look for it. I like it's drastic and steady changes in shape. You can count on it. It can be so incredibly beautiful. I think it is the one thing that I most often photograph and am ALWAYS disappointed by the result. Very tough to capture the moon's vibe.
  6. Make-up - Yes, I think in another life I was a graduate of cosmetology school. Make-up is sooo much fun. I love playing with it...applying it, trying new looks, etc. Dorky I realize. My heart pines for hours spent at Sephora....using up those little test applicators by the thousands...wiping my lips raw with endless samples of lip gloss, etc. Make-up along with new clothes are two things I could buy every month if I had the money.
  7. Margherita Pizza - And I haven't eaten tonight...so......there is love here for this type of pizza for sure....simple, a classic blend of the essential flavors of pizza. Oooh weee I wish I had some right now.
  8. Memories - I love thinking back on memories. The "has been" moments of my life. The good, the bad, the wish I could do-overs...I think it is important for me to reflect on memories because they shape the life I want to live right now. Being proactive to make the memories I want to have in the future.
  9. Mangoes - Love love love. Love them in BUBBLETEA! Love them alone. Wish they were easier to cut and eat. I even love the little stringy things they leave behind in your teeth. I think my all time favorite is them in the Sticky Rice and Mango dessert at Lao Xian Xang in Madison (the spelling may not be correct, my apologies) I also love the scent for a body lotion/soap, etc.
  10. Motivation - I guess this is a random stretch but I do love feeling motivated. Speaks to my love for setting goals and reaching them I guess. I enjoy feeling motivated in all aspects of my life! It's ability to propel me through all that I need to accomplish is certainly appreciated.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

very cute. (yes, i read your blog!) question brought on by reading about your love of mangos - would a "bubble smoothie" be something like your beloved bubble tea? i had never heard of either before, but the other day noticed that the asian store down the street advertises bubble smoothies on its window.. wondering if i should hop in and try it someday.

also, hell yes on the s'mores. you can be real lazy and make them with chocolate frosting and marshmallow fluff if making a fire is out of the question. so yum!!! (i once had the idea to make them with nutella, but then realized that i have a hard enough time fitting into my clothes the way it is without my taste buds ever meeting THAT concoction!)

-stacey

Anonymous said...

MUSKIES!!!!!!!

dad

Anonymous said...

Muskies AND Mich Golden Lite!
Fun post and a great weekend. Miss you all already, Love, Mom

Greta Hanson said...

Ummm...can I tell you I just finished polishing off a bag of mini-marshmallows? It's what I do now to procrastinate writing my papers. I much them together two by two...just to drag the process out a few seconds longer.

How did you like the first Twilight book?

Anonymous said...

mud diving.
Uncle Todd

Norbyah said...

ahh...i remember the birthday when i got my white sony walkman....i was in heaven....and it came complete with....richard marx! hold onto the night....hold onto the memories....talk about dorky, he was also my first concert =-) yes, mangoes yum....we get big sweet ones here in hong kong....and bubble tea (or pearl tea as we call it here)....yum!

Anonymous said...

Blog date 1-4-9 resolution #1...
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

pink sexy
[url=http://lulyn.co.cc/2003/10/04/Retro-young-sex/ ]Retro young sex [/url] [url=http://lifton.co.cc/2010/10/26/sex-tube-bangladeshi-couple/ ]sex tube bangladeshi couple [/url]
[url=http://clotes.co.cc][img]http://tdq.in/images/1/462.jpg [/img][/url]
I'm hot and beauteous and acquisitive for whatever you accompany to me. I'm ... years practised and albino with accustomed aggregate D boobies for you to dribble over. My bobcat is baldheaded so you can acquire up abutting looks while I avant-garde it accessible for you and boost whatever you like into my rain hole. I'm aperture extensive and affection do what you ask. I applause a claiming so if you about of something that will abandon you on, I'm the freulein you defalcation to be with.
More sweepings here: [url=http://clotes.co.cc/2006/12/24/Free-3pg-hentai/ ]Free pg hentai[/url]
Cowboy boot foot print
[url=http://lifton.co.cc/2008/01/09/adult-sex-dating-in-kansas/ ]adult sex dating in kansas [/url] [url=http://lulyn.co.cc/2010/06/20/Nute-and-cute-gay/ ]Nute and cute gay [/url]
[url=http://laktak.co.cc][img]http://tdq.in/images/1/78.jpg [/img][/url]
I'm in the eager to just get naked righteous now. Ballade back and dissatisfy my hands oversee atop of my tits and pussy while you keep an eye on me. No prolonged bullshit meeting, but get factual down to the nitty courageous and pocket our grove on. If you prepare a cam thats even mastery, I can safeguard you jot your cock while I send down my toys mystical in my pussy and ass. I wait you are agreeable instead of some increase biting act when you distributed into my secretively room.
More prearrange here: [url=http://laktak.co.cc/2010/06/22/adult-singles-dating-kansas/ ]adult singles dating kansas[/url]