Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You can help Open Books!


Check it! :)

Open Books is in the running against a bunch of other fine literacy organizations to receive a $20,000 grant from the fine people at Better World Books.

We need this money people.

All you have to do is VOTE.

Click here.

Bookmark it!
For those of you that know what that is. (Dad could be a new tech lesson for you!)

Don't let the little word verification thing throw you....call me if you need assistance.

I think you can vote as many times as you want. So get on it! Vote early and often.
I thank you, Open Books thanks you, and all of the super adorable kids that are going to learn to love to read will thank you.


20 G's! WOOOOOOOO! Vote right now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had time on my lunch to catch up on the blogs. Voting ends Jan. 22nd, so everyone should vote soon & often. Good Luck Open Books! Mom

Anonymous said...

It is the Illinois way, vote early and often...I don't need a Blago wig to do this do I???
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Consider it done! Go Open Books : ) -gina v.

Emily said...

Done and Done!
Love You

Em E.

Norbyah said...

Done! I've been wearing the Open Books t-shirt that Em bought me for Christmas. Love it. The family loves them. I've been meaning to take picture of all of us wearing them to send to you. I really hope that we'll meet face to face this summer when I come back to the US. Then I can call you a "real, in the flesh" friend...

xo

Greta Hanson said...

Dunzo.

Shan said...

Voted - all the best. xo