Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inspiration


If you are struggling to get in the Holiday spirit this year like I am, you too might be searching for inspiration.

I LOVE getting Holiday cards, but always find myself scrambling to figure out what to do for our own! I always have grand ideas in my head of these beautiful works of art, that I never seem to get the time to create.

Take a look at these beauties.......

Thanks to the Smithsonian web site for sharing these Artists' Homemade Christmas Cards.

I especially like this one....
How are you, my dear readers getting the spirit?

3 comments:

Uncle Todd said...

Laughing with Vicki while troubleshooting Christmas lights that don't want to work. Then coming home from work wondering how she got the house all decorated up in one day.
Uncle Todd

Greta Hanson said...

Umm..going to Branson. Duh!

Anonymous said...

DRINKS...LOTS AND LOTS OF DRINKS!!!! WELL, MAYBE NOT...TOF