Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Now Playing the Role of Baby Jesus.......

Monday was a big day for our family as Finnegan played the starring role of Baby Jesus in the 1st Grade Christmas Pageant at St. John Fischer. This is the parish where Nick's mom teaches fourth grade, and the church and school where Nick grew up.

The teachers asked Kathy if Finnegan would play Baby Jesus and of course we said yes! It was such a fun afternoon. I remember being in these pageant's, it doesn't seem that long ago really. The kids did a great job, had the cutest costumes and sang some great Christmas songs.

Finnegan was just amazed! He kept whipping his head around, trying to take it all in.
Enjoy the pictures!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooooo cute. Seriously..can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I thought Baby Jesus wore camo...:)))see ya in a few days! Have a safe trip back!

Nancy Ekern said...

Gert said it all....Toooo Cute was my initial thoughts also. I bet Jesus didn't have a nuk! Looks like Finn took it all in stride.
The photo's are adorable
Love, Mom

Becca said...

Or a car seat right?
I know...I was going to try and pull the plug before placing the Son of God on the altar but I didn't want to risk him crying :-)
As far as camo! I'm not sure. Any thing is possible I guess.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool is this...I'll help Grandpa look at these and get your site going for him tomorrow...See you soon.

Anonymous said...

how adorable!!! i'm with you, mama... leave the nuk in place and avoid crying fits. i bet baby jesus NEVER gave his mama a hard time... jessica's nora is scheduled to be baby jesus at our mass on christmas eve... i hope she cooperates as well as it appears finn did!!! love you!

Anonymous said...

just now got to see your site ,,,,,,,it is awesome/////i sure enjoyed christmas with everbody,,,,,keep sending those pictures/////
love you guys
GRANPA