Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween!

Our first Halloween as a family was a great one.
I had a Haunted Open House at work, and Nick and Finn stopped by.
We got a chance to meet a lot of new people in our building, meet up with some other awesome literacy organizations and of course, eat candy.
I was a Dead Librarian, it was a fun costume, I always like dressing up.




After work Nick and I took Finn out to his Nana and Papa's, where we visited with Moe and Jim, had pizza and wine and then took Finn over to see the neighbors. It was so fun to see all the other little kids running around. We saw this adorable dinosaur that was about the age Finn will be next year, and I think his candy pail was almost as big as he was!
It was a very busy day and Finn pooped out on the way home.
A tired little pumpkin.....





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick has to have the Super Baby Food book. I think the author's name is Ruth Yaron, but I have to check my copy. I borrowed if from Jess when I was making Theo's food, but I just bought my own copy from amazon since she'll need hers to make Nora's. It's a great book, has great recipes, talks you through making your own whole grain baby cereal, fruits, veggies, etc...

Anonymous said...

YAY for Halloween pictures...I wish I could have been there. your costume was rockin!--Gert

Leanne Maily said...

what a fun costume! love the glasses!

Constancepzxm said...

what a fun costume! love the glasses!