Friday, November 16, 2007

Future Me, Future You

This is a super cool website people.

http://www.futureme.org/index.php

Don't let it's stark genericness scare you.

This web site essentially allows you to become a pen pal with yourself. Writing yourself letters to send to yourself in the future.

I LOVE this idea. I'm going to do it. But I am almost overwhelmed with the excitement of it.
When should I write myself a letter first?! To receive a week from now, 50 years from now? Will I even HAVE the same email address 50 years from now? Will there even BE email 50 years from now? (you can see why I am having some problems getting started)
The opportunities and topics are endless.

Make sure to check out the Public Entries. Some cool letters to read.
ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH COME ONE...50 YEARS!!! YOU MAYBE BUT NOT ME....AND WHAT WOULD I WRITE TO MYSELF....SOUNDS KINDA NEAT THOUGH...YOU GO FOR IT...

Anonymous said...

girl, you are on FIRE!! 2 posts in as many days?? i'm lovin' it. i need to get one up, soon... maybe tonight? i've been CRAZY BUSY (like you!) and i'm a deer hunter's widow this weekend, aka single mom. i love seeing what you are up to at work and at home. keep it up!