Monday, October 19, 2009

One Love

I am sure that everyone that reads my blog knows that the last week has been one of extreme sadness for my family.

Losing someone, shockingly, unexpectedly is heartbreaking.
But I think that more than ever, I realize the importance of family and loving one another.
Witnessing the loss of love is also something that just cannot be described.
It has changed me forever, and everyday I am looking at things, people, the world in a new light.

Thought I would share this video with you all. I think it is so special.

Playing For Change | Song Around The World "One Love" from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

2 comments:

emily said...

you, my friend, are one of the reasons why i love the way i do.

there is something so special about you.

xoxo

Shan said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family find comfort in the near future. xo