Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nate and Greta's HOUSE!



Wanted to get some of MY photos posted from our wonderful weekend in Minneapolis spent with Greta and Nate.
I took a lot!! So please check out my Flickr site where I will put up the rest soon soon.
Greta is always so good about blogging consistently and quickly so I feel like she has already told the story, but I will give my own spin and eye on things I guess!

Here are some FAIR FOOD shots I took. Man talk about gluttony. This MN state fair is HUGE....and everywhere you turn there is another amazing food offering. Behold.

MINI DOUGHNUTS



COTTON CANDY!

ICE CREAM CONE!


PRONTO PUP!

And that was really just the beginning, there was LOTS more. Yum.
Coming up tomorrow how I was able to COMBAT all of that eating by finishing up my August running challenge last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curse those new years resolutions and the guilt that can ensue...
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

YEAH! New Finn Photo's. Just when I am ready to not check the blog, a new post arrives. I know you have been busy but you have to understand how much we look forward to the new blog posts. (Just skip a few my space/face book updates)
Happy Birthday to Nick - tomorrow.
Happy BIG 30! Love Ama

Greta Hanson said...

It was such a good trip!! I can't believe you didn't tell everyone about your Diva Doug experience ;) heheh just kidding. Love ya!